Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Playtime?

Finally after 6 long months of assignments, deadlines and studying, my school semester is over.

4 papers and 1 end-course assignment drained my life away. Praying hard that I do not need to repeat any modules (fingers-crossed).

Now on a 2 month break before the semester commence in July. There are tons of things to do.

Fun and games aside, I need to look for a house. Hopefully there's a roof over my head by Xmas, latest CNY.

Sometimes, hunting for a place is fun; you can plan on the furnishing, renovation of your ideal home.

However, most of the time it is frustrating; with dollars and cents, nitty-gritty calculations, stuck-up/cunning/aloof property agents and sky-high prices.

I am glad that I am not facing all this alone. :-)

2 comments:

red1902 said...

bleah

red1902 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.