Thursday, June 27, 2013

2013 and there's no bitching....yet

This blog is about 5 years old now. I started writing as a hobby, and got kinda hooked onto it.

As you may have noticed, the content here is pretty 'no-holds-bar', I really let loose here. Well, last I'd checked, it is still my personal bitching blog, and it would probably stay that way.

I sort of took a break in 2012 due to some personal issues, and 2013 is halfway through. Issues are still there and it won't go away.

Few years back, one of my lecturer actually advise me to change the name of the blog, if I wanted to be taken seriously as a writer. That piece of advice stuck to me, but I am in a dilemma whether to do so.

Thus, I decided to create another blog; with a decent name and a decent tone, so that I can use it as a portfolio (If anyone decides to hire me, that is).

http://criticalmumbling.wordpress.com

I won't close this blog, because we all got to unwind from time to time. But of course, I am a 'bigamist' now, so I won't be hanging around as often (a fate, all 'first wives' are doomed to).

Oh yeah, 'grandpa' here has taken to microblog recently, after much procrastinating, do check me out on Twitter , @dondon80

Cheers man

No comments: