Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Im not a Rice Boy

I need to get fit.

What better way than to volunteer myself for SAF's fitness program. Lots of guys sweating it out together, rather than doing it alone. Always running in a group, doing push-ups in a group, stretching in a group. Just feels different.

Anyway, in order to effectively trim down and in cooperation with the fitness program, I decided to do away with my intake of rice, while cutting down on my overall carbo intake. Instead of rice, I take noodles and bread only. It has been a week since my regime started.

Oh yeah, I also refrain from taking carbonated soft drinks as they tend to have lots of sugar.

It is slowly working, as I am burning more energy and fats now. My tummy and love handles have been slightly trimmed.

Hope I can see drastic results after a month or so.

Watch this space...

No comments: