Thursday, October 20, 2011

4 months and counting...

It's been that long since my last post. Times flies, whether you are having fun or not.

Every school term presents new challenges, even though I am in my last semester of a draggy degree, new things still shock me once in a while.

This term was supposed to be the finishing line, but the stress of having to deal with two early and intensive modules totally drained me. I missed out one of the modules. Not only lessons, I also missed its deadlines. Without much choice, I had to withdraw from it. Therefore, I am stuck in school for another semester.

I guess everyday we face different challenges in life. The past few months had me experience all sorts of situations and dilemmas. I am predicting more to come at me.

Almost forgot there are many people who still read this, seldom updated blog. One day I bumped into Ms S, during a transit flight. She asked me, 'How are you?' For a moment there, I thought she was referring to me after my breakup with my ex-gf (she was her batchgirl). Senile me spaced out for a while...until I realised she reads my blog and was referring to my current break-up...

Still looking for another tenant to fill up the house, but I guess I am too choosy; must be girl, must be crew. Not many girls want a guy roommate, and not many of them like Sengkang...If I get another roommate, I have one less room to clean....hehe...

I got rid of Monday blues, because my favourite anime plays every Monday. Gintama is lotsa of nonsense and laughter, what everyone needs once a while. Not many know about this gem though.

Currently looking for another car after I crashed the last one. My friend tells me I shop like a girl; indecisive, distracted by many choices, cannot narrow down my choices. I beg to differ. I behave like an auntie in a market; always on the look out for cheap and value for money offer, yet want to buy something I like.

My life is in sync with my football team, Arsenal. Many important people left and new people have not established the same type of intimacy. Disastrous events happen one after another. Low confidence. Fortunately, both me and the team have sunken to the bottom, and are now on the way up. I hope it stays that way.

Exam period is in a month's time, I hope I do not have to wait for that long to be free to post again. I can nearly see cobwebs on my screen when I sign in to Blogger.

Looking forward beyond the exams, I would like to do many things, which had been on hold.
Firstly, the house warming. Everyone has been asking about it and I have to do a 'grand opening'. December seems like a good time.

Secondly, since I would be single and free, I would be able to train up on my running and fitness test. Need to join a gym to give myself additional reasons to train more than once a week.

Lastly, spending more time with my granny and my family. Since I lost the car, I have been constrained by work and travelling time. When I get the car, I would then be able to do just that. Hopefully I can take my late auntie's place as the pillar of my dysfunctional family.

Keeping my fingers-crossed, as things rarely go my way. Did anyone know I changed my name? My friend told me to 'publicize' it, as the more people call me by the new name, the better for me. Don't know whether true or not, but it's worth a try....

許檍綜


Recently, I met a colleague who told me he won the first prize in Toto before. That is a piece of news that made my day, suddenly I am a believer again.

There you go, my life summed up; studies, work, housework, anime, family, workout, football, Toto, car, partying and drinks. I wonder what is missing...guess I will figure out soon enough.

No comments: